Thursday, June 18, 2009
Quick update...
As most of you know I've been having a really hard time with this pregnancy. I went back into the hospital on Monday for contractions. And as of Wednesday at my weekly appointment with my doctor he said that I am 1 1/2 cm dilated and when I hit 2 cm's I will go into the hospital to get as many lung development shots as I can get and then he will do my c-section. He is worried about the stress going any father would put on my body. So... I'm 31 weeks now and I really really hope that I will make it at least 3-4 more weeks before little man gets here. The longer the better. He said since he started practicing in 1981 he has never ever had one of his patients that he has given the 17P shot on a weekly basis not make it to 39 weeks. He said I will be his very first. A lot of it has to do with me having the kiddos so close together and not giving myself time to heal. So baby #4 will be at least 3-4 years down the road.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey brooke! i'm so glad you've been keeping us updated on facebook and whatnot. i wish you didn't have to go through such a tough pregnancy! i am a "third child" myself and i was the most difficult pregnancy for my mom (and now i'm her favorite...at least let's pretend i am..ha ha), so i am sure that benton will make it up to you later:)
Post a Comment