** Oh and I have to say a HUGE thanks to: my mom and Tristan for watching the girls yesterday, my dad for helping, and my uncle Jason for helping. All of yall are such a HUGE help! Oh and of course Zach too for helping getting the wood in the house. Oh oh and of course my awesome husband for working his butt off to get it done!
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Woo hoo!
The living room is done! Well there is a little patch left to do that Brandon will finish tomorrow after work. It was 9:30 the girls were exhausted and ready for bed so we called it quits. In about 3 weeks Brandon will sand and finish it and it will be gorgeous! Friday he is starting on the other rooms and that will be done by the end of the weekend. The living room took so long because he did the wrap. which took a whole day to do. The wood is splotchy because its not sanded yet but that will all even out when its sanded. I'm so excited to semi have my living room back. I have never been so happy to sweep and get all the dust and junk up.

The awesome wrap. It looks so much better with it. Even though it was a pain to do and took FORever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
wow - that looks AWESOME!! I love the look of the wraps around the rooms too! Definately worth all the extra work :)
The floor looks great!
Sorry Brooke...I forgot to sign my name! I am not anonymous! Melanie
looks awesome!
that is beautiful!! I bet it's even prettier in person!
It is going to look soo gorgeous when it is all done! I LOVE the wrap!
Tell Brandon next time ya'll are here he can do my house next. And our largest room is probably half of your big living room so it will take no time to do the house! :)
Post a Comment