Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The weekend...

This weekend me, the girls, my mom and Tristan went to NC. This was the year of graduations in our family. Its crazy to think that all these "kids" are now high school graduates! We had 3 from my family graduate this year. I still remember them as these little kids running around on the farm with us! Anyways... it was a pretty crummy trip for me. The girls were horrible they would not listen at all. I was sick and having contractions the whole time. I was pretty much miserable. But it was of course nice to see everyone. Here are some pictures of the trip...

i LOVE this one. Uncle T and the girls at great great g-ma Freeman's.

The girls have never seen lighting bugs before. Here in Charleston there is too much salt in the air for the to live. They were fascinated with them when I caught a few for them to hold. Addison would hold them with no problem but Kamden refused.

I took some pictures for my soul-sister Blair and all her family.... I have tons more but I just love this one of Blair, Aiden and Tori.

I really really love this one of Blair and Grandma.
And here are 2 of the 3 grads....

Brennan

Jessica



-- While we were gone Brandon, Mark and Zach finished up the hardwood floors. They look amazing! I can't wait for them to be sanded and finished. I would take a pic but my house is upside down right now. The last thing on my list of things to do is clean right now. I was in the hospital again yesterday for contractions and they still haven't let up so I really should even be sitting here posting this! So back to the couch I go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sadly..ive never seen those bugs either. they seem really cool though! we just have scorpions and rattlesnakes here in the desert! :)i HATE scorpions!!

-Heather