I feel like everything I want to remember is going into facebook statuses here lately. So I thought I would go through here and but the stories that I want to remember on here:
3/10/10- loves that the girls are in their room "practicing" their prayers. Kamden told Addison they need to keep saying them so they are the best ever.
can't believe I just did that! I put some lysol in our garden tub to clean it. then started the water. well I walked away and completely forgot about it. flooded the entire bathroom and it started coming in our room. used every towel in the house and thank goodness for the shop vac!! February 15 at 12:17pm
Noooo... I have a little boy that thinks is super cool to army crawl.
February 12 at 3:08pm
** My favorite!!** Addison's bedtime story to Kamden... "I went to mamaws and she told me to get the freakin frack out of her house. I called mamaw a biscut eater and now I'm mad at mamaw."-- Where does she get this stuff!? February 6 at 10:34pm
Addison and I just walked to the end of the road to get the big trash can. On the way back she was walking beside me/behind me. Well I wasnt paying attention and she fell and I ran her over with the trashcan. Oops. She was fine... just laughed at the fact she became a human speed bump. January 13 at 5:22pm
No comments:
Post a Comment