I was thinking last night about how I havent really blogged lately. Yeah I've been posting pictures but its been a while since I've actually blogged like I use to. Most everything just gets put into a facebook status nowadays and not actually written here for me to remember. So I figured it was time for an update blog!
Kamden- Can you believe she will be 4 next month? Its so crazy how fast the time has gone. She is a sweetheart but a handful. She has LOTS of personality. She has been taking dance for a couple of months now. And she loves it. She has a recital in May which she is very excited about. I'm glad she is out getting interaction with someone other then her sister!
Addison- Will be 3 in June. Insane. She is something else thats for sure. She is my sweetie and is so funny. I love her quirkiness- it cracks us up. She follows her big sister around like her little shadow. Addi started gymnastics and then quit. I really didnt like paying so much for a 30 min class where the "teacher" did nothing but stand there and let the kids jump on a trampoline. So now she is at Little Gym... which she LOVES.
Benton- Oh my sweet sweet boy. 8 months old! He really is the best baby I've ever met. He is rolling all over the place and will sometimes army crawl. He loves his big sisters to death and anytime they walk away he starts rolling after them. This kiddo pays attention to everything.. People are always commenting on how observant he is. He's amazing.
Brandon- Still working and loving his job. In June or July he will go up in rank to Trooper First Class! yay for rank and a pay raise! Its nice to see him actually happy and excited to go to his job. Life pretty much revolves around kids and work!
Me- I quit doing daycare this month. It was just getting to be way too much to juggle with photography- which has taken off. I have 26 weddings schedule between this weekend and October. Not including engagement and bridal shoots. Its pretty insane. I did take the month of August off for a break. And I think I'm going to block off my Nov. calendar too. I feel very very blessed to have a successful business.
We are going to Arizona August 12th-23rd. So we are really looking forward to seeing everyone out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment