Tuesday, March 01, 2011

I just haven't been in a blogging mood here lately. I'm not sure why. So much has been going on that I've just been in a very blah mood.

Anyways.... Grandma Brooks came to visit last month(is it really already March) the kids were so so so excited. And are still talking about it. :)

While she was here we had a tea party. Its one of the girls favorite things to do. I love how they can act like little ladies at the table and then go outside and play and get dirty.

This was from the last tea party that papaw snuck a message onto a cup.



I had a new hat made for this party. :)











We went to the park on a beautiful day!





Benton LOVES woody and loves to watch Toy Story






On the way to church with my sunglasses. :)



Benton had his first haircut. :)

Also the girls were able to model and have pictures taken by Savvy Photographie for Mommy's Lil Angel boutique. I can't wait to see the pictures. :)




No comments: