Monday, March 14, 2011
Meet Elvis..
Our new guinea pig! SHE is a sweetie. Anyone that knows me know that I am TERRIFIED of snakes and rodents. So I was a little hesitant at 1st. Its taken my a while to actually hold her. But I'm glad we got her. She is so sweet and so easy to care for. When we let her out(I just ordered her a playpen) she will not leave the rug at all. The kids are pretty good with her. And she is finally warmed up. Last night we got her out after the kids were in bed and while we were sitting on the couch she was running around squeaking her happy squeak. She then looked around and let out a lonely cry so Brandon got on the floor. She hopped right on over and cuddled up to him. :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment