Saturday, October 14, 2006

Big News!!!

We just wanted to share our news... Brandon and I found out this morning that we are expecting baby number 2!!!! Crazy, I know. Kamden and the new baby will be almost 15 months apart. I havent been to the doctor yet... I wont do that until I'm probably 10 weeks. But according the the internet I'm due June 24th. So my scheduled c-section will be for the day I am 39 weeks. We are shocked but also really excited and just wanted to share the news with everyone!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW!
That is crazy! Congrats. Was this a planned baby or just a wonderful surprise? Either way we are so happy for your family!
Jeremiah, Heid,and Bode

Brian and Jessica said...

That is GREAT! I can't belive that! Those are going to be way close kiddos, it'll keep you on your toes! Congrats!

Deanna Payne said...

Shanna and I are 15 months apart and I am sure it was hard for my mom but growing up had more bonuses that I can tell you.