Hey everyone! Welcome to the Brooks Family blog. The website we had was just getting too hard to keep up with. It was a struggle to get it to work right so I thought I would just start a blog! Hmmmm... I guess I should just give a run down of our life. Brandon and I were married on Nov. 27th 2004 in the Mesa temple. 7th months after we were married we decided to move out to Charleston SC. April 13th 2005 we had a beautiful little girl named Kamden Michelle Brooks, she was 5lbs 6 ozs and 17 inches. She is the most amazing thing in the world. And is the biggest daddy's girl in the world! She has everyone wrapped around her little finger. Brandon is working with my stepdad in the family's hardwood flooring business. And I am working in the office for the business. We are in the process of selling our house right now and are suppose to start building a new one soon. Other than that life is wonderful and couldnt get any better!
1 comment:
https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-menjadi-blogger-yang-sukses/
Post a Comment