Kamden is growing so fast! Yesterday I was sitting on the floor playing with her. Next thing I know she starts
crawling towards her bib! Of course I didn't have the video camera handy at the time. The first thing I did was call Brandon and tell him and he couldnt wait to get home and see her do it. It wasnt very far that she crawled but still a couple of feet is better than nothing! I can't believe how fast she is growing... she just mastered the art of sitting up on her own a couple of weeks ago and now she is crawling! She will be 6 months old tomorrow. Man, where does the time go??
1 comment:
That is CRAZY you guys! She is only 4 days older than Kernan and we are just working on sitting up! I don't want Kernan do grow up that fast! I want to see some video though! GO KAMDEN!
Post a Comment