Monday, October 16, 2006
It's offical!
Well I called to make a doctors appointment and they said it would be $500 to confirm the pregnancy. There is no way we were going to pay that. So I called my family doctor and she said she would confirm it for me. And she only charged $25... big difference. But anyways, I am def. pregnant. and my due date is June 24th. But according to her it will most likely be early June when I have the baby. So just wanted to share the good news. We are so excited and can't wait! Brandon is of course wanting a boy this time... but of course we will be happy with whatever we have. The names are already picked out... for a boy Benton Scott Brooks and for a girl Addison Kari Grier Brooks ( we may drop Grier.. but we will see)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love both of those names you picked out. I hope you have a boy too. Every dad needs his boy. But for mom it is even better. They are actually so different than girls and so much fun! CONGRATS!!!
YAY!!!! I am so thrilled for you guys!
Congratulations you guys! You're catching up fast :) I think that your baby names are VERY cute.
Post a Comment