Kamden and Aiden
Me, Blair, Kamden and Aiden
She is such a ham!
Kamden and my cousin Abby
Kamden and great-grandpa Ennis
This is where we came up with Kamden's name. Its a town in SC right near Columbia. Brandon wanted to make it more unique so obviously we used a "K" instead of a "C"
Little update~
Kamden- This child keeps Brandon and I laughing non stop! On the way home from NC she had a complete meltdown. She cried and cried until we stopped and got her out. So after we get back on the road I'm sitting in the backseat with her. She had all kinds of toys to play with but everytime I would give her one she would say "bye bye" and throw it over the side of her carseat. And then last night it was bedtime so we put her to bed. And I went in there to check on her well she is sitting up and playing with a stuffed animal. And I said "lay down and go to sleep" and her response was "huh?" So everytime I would tell her to lay down she would either say "huh?" or she would lay down really fast and cover her face with a blanket. She is seriously the sweetest little girl I've ever met. And I can't believe she is 10 months old already!
1 comment:
Love the photos Brooke! Can't wait to see all the home improvements! Hey...Did you hear we are moving to Mississippi towards the end of the summer? That's not very far at all from you guys! We'll have to make a road trip to some see the new baby! When is he due again?
Post a Comment