Monday, February 26, 2007
The winky is gone!!!!
Well we went to the doctor this morning for an ultrasound and come to find out our little Benton lost his boy parts and is now a girl! Yep a little GIRL! We are both in complete shock. The tech was positive it was a boy at the last u/s but the one that did it today said it was the umblical cord she was seeing. It was plain as day that it was a little girl at this u/s. We have already bought tons of boy clothes and boy bedding so I guess its just going to sit in the closet now until the next baby. I have some cute pictures I will have to post a little later of our daughter! Her name will be Addison Kari Brooks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The winky??? That's hilarious Brooke.....I mean the word winky. Sorry for your disappointment but at least little Camden will have a sista playmate. Brandon will get his hunting buddy. What do you need another winky in the house for anyway? ROFLMBO.
That is a funny word. And Shanna's comments crack me up. Too bad about not having a boy after buy some stuff. But hey, Shanna and I can tell you that GIRLS ROCK!
Post a Comment