Sunday, February 25, 2007

This is what Brandon walked outside to find in our backyard this morning! We have been meaning to get this tree cut down for the longest time now... but we always just put it to the side. Well now its down! We were very very blessed that it went the way it did and not towards our house or the people behind us. But my stepdad came up with a chainsaw and him and Brandon cut it up. Of course I was sitting on the back porch sick to my stomach that they were going to hurt themselves or the neighboors fence. But everything worked out and it didnt cost the $350 the tree company would have charged.























And this is what happened to part of our fence that we just put up last weekend!
I have some really cute pictures of Kamden that I want to upload but I'm not having any luck. So I will do those as soon as I can.

No comments: