Thursday, February 08, 2007

What a week it has been so far! We have been going non-stop for the past 2 weeks. Brandon has been working hard on getting all the rooms in our house painted. He only has 1 spare bedroom, a full bath and a 1/2 bath left to do. And finish painting the rest of the walls in our bedroom. I can't wait for it all to be done so I can post some pictures of what a wonderful job he has done. He is still trying to get the fence in the backyard finished but never has enough time to work on it. But soon hopefully. Having Kamden at work with me this week has been so much harder than I thought it would be. I'm lucky if I get an hour in each day because she wants to be on the floor playing... but there isnt too much room for her to play. So she gets mad and bored and starts being really loud. Right now she's sitting in her exersaucer watching Elmo and ripping some paper apart. But as long as she is quiet she can rip up all the paper she wants! Anyways, I dont have any new pictures to post yet... we are heading up to North Carolina tomorrow to visit so I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures when we get back. I'm super excited about our trip because Kamden gets to play with her cousin Aiden for the first time. The last time we went up he was sick so we didnt get to see him... and before that they werent crawling. So I can't wait to take lots of pictures of them together. Aiden is my best friend Blair's little boy that is 3 weeks older than Kamden. Blair and I have been best friends all our lives and our mom's have been best friends since they were in 7th grade. Its just really fun having babies so close together! Anyways, I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Heidi Joncas said...

Sounds like life in hectic. How did you get Brandon to paint all those rooms. I can get Jer to paint one wall but other than that it is my job. I an envious.