I'm suprised I actually have a few mintues to post a new blog. I just wanted to share a couple of pictures and let everyone know how things are with my mom. 
This is what Uncle Zach thinks is a well balanced lunch... Cheetos!
Her mamaw was cleaning her up after her lunch and the child ALWAYS has to have something in her mouth. At home its usually a sock or a small toy. But here it was her bottle top.
A little about whats going on:
Kamden~ Brandon and I could laugh for hours at this child. She does some of the cutest things. She has a couple of new accomplishments. Her daddy has taught her to pat her mouth and make nosies. And she has started clapping and saying "yay" when she does something that she thinks is funny. And my favorite(not really) Brandon has taught her to pick her nose and eat whatever she pulls out. Nice huh?
Benton~ We are almost half way to having him here. Tomorrow I will be 19 weeks so only 20 more weeks to go! He is already kicking a lot which of course is the best feeling ever.
My mama~ Her surgery went really well. I felt really bad for her because they tried 6 times to get an IV in her and couldnt get it to stay. So in the OR they put the biggest IV I have ever seen in her neck, and stiched it in. It was gross. She got to come home yesterday which of course she was really happy about. She was up walking around on Saturday and doing a really good job at it. The pains in her legs are finally gone. So the doctor said everything went really well. I spent most of the day Sunday sitting with her at the hosptial and she did a lot of walking that day and even walked the stairs. So anyways all is well with my mom. And she would love to hear from any of you! Esp. any of her missionaries.
~~This is my first day back to work since last week. Brandon stayed home with me yesterday because I had some kind of stomach bug and there was no way I could take care of Kamden. But until my mom is done with her 12 weeks of recovery Kamden has to come to work with me. I've only been her 1 1/2 hours and it seems like I've been here forever! I have my little brother Tristan with me to help since I'm the one homeschooling him now. Anyways lets just hope the 12 weeks fly by and I can keep most of my hair intact and not pull it all out!
2 comments:
Sounds like you guys are busy, but in a good way. Kamden is getting so big! I hope your mom is feeling better.
Glad to hear everything went ok! Hope things slow down for you a little!
Post a Comment