I hope everyone had a great weekend. We really didnt do too much just stayed around the house and I rested as much as possible. We had some friends over on Saturday night which was fun. But I just wanted to share some cute pictures that I took over the weekend! Enjoy!
I LOVE this picture. We were watching TV and I looked over because Kamden was being really quiet and they were both asleep. So cute!
Kamden standing all by herself. Its so funny because of the way she tries to balance herself. It looks like she will be walking really really soon.
2 comments:
Cute pictures! I can believe she will stand on her own. Bode stands up with something and will walk as long as someone or something will balance him. You guys have a brave little girl, we've got a little chicken. What a girl!
Those are cute pictures! I love her outfit in the top one! I'm so ready for a girl again!
Post a Comment