For Family Home Evening last night we had a cookout on the beach. We usually try to do this every couple of months. The weather was perfect last night for it. It was in the mid 70's so it was really nice. In order to have fires on the beach you have to live on the island so we always go to Old man Wayne's. We always have the missionaries at the cookout its kinda what my family is known for with the missionaries. At times there are have been whole Zones of missionaries at the cookouts. It was a lot of fun and Kamden had a blast.
Looking at downtown Charleston...
Kamden and her PawPaw
3 comments:
That looks like fun! It is beautiful out there. I wish we could do things outside right now, but it was a high of 30 yesterday, and when I went to sleep it was 6 degrees! Burrrr.
I am so jealous. It is beautiful over there!
I'd love to live that close to the beach!
Post a Comment