Thursday, January 25, 2007
Thoughts and Prayers please....
Tomorrow my mom is having major back surgery to fix a problem that she has had for a really long time now. She is going to be in the hosptial for 5 days and then 12 long weeks of recovery. And then after that a year of PT. So if everyone can just keep her in your thoughts and prayers I would appreciate it. Its going to be hard to get use to not having my mom to help me with Kamden everyday. Which means Kamden goes to work with me everyday and I'm going to have to take over my brother's homeschooling. Fun stuff! But as long as she gets this taken care of 3 months of chaos will be worth it. Sometimes you dont realize how much the mom does until they can't do anything at all. And we all learned that when she had her knee replaced a couple of years ago. Anyways, I hope everyone is having a great week. And for those that want to check up on mama then you can call my cell or you can probably catch someone at the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We will do that! I hope everything goes ok! I'd tell ya to call if you need anything but not sure what I could do from way out west!! I'll be thinking of you guys!!
Post a Comment