Also Grandma Brooks flew in on Tuesday and we are really glad she is here! Kamden loves having her here!
Addison is sick... she has an ear infection so on Wednesday we spent almost 3 hours at urgent care. She is pretty miserable and has been sleeping a lot and if she's not sleeping she is really whiny.
Tristan riding on the little turtle.
Kamden and Daddy
Kamden running around like a mad child.
Santa!
Kamden and Grandma Brooks
Waiting at the airport. They had a sign that said "Grandma Brooks"
My girls and my daycare girls. Lots of babies!
3 comments:
That last picture of Addison totally had me laughing when I scrolled down!! You do have your hands full during the day... I DID childcare, won't DO it again!! :) And I wish I could be there to help you get in the Christmas mood! Be checkin your mail box cuz our card will be on it's way in the next week! Maybe that will help! :)
your pictures are cute! Lots of fun you guys are having!
Sounds like fun. I wish the weather was nice enough for us to go outside. We were going to take Bode to see Santa but we figured he would scream I am impressed that Kamden did so well.
Post a Comment