The girls had a blast trick or treating last night. Well I should probably say Kamden had a great time, Addison just hung out in the stroller! And they were adorable. They also both enjoyed helping Daddy carve the pumpkin. Kamden was really excited about it and was so excited when we put the candle in it! She refused to reach inside the pumpkin put didn't mind grabbing stuff out of the bucket. We went over to my mom's and step-dads to go trick or treating in their neighborhood. Kamden loved following her Uncle Tristan around... she looks up to him so much! Anyways, I hope everyone had a great and safe Halloween!
Oh and I have some really cute pictures of Addison that I took the other day but until they send me my new photo-shop CD I can't do what I want to with them.... so hopefully I can post those in a couple of days!

Addison watching daddy carve the pumpkin.



Addison's 1st Halloween

My little ladybug

Butterfly Princess...

Ninja Tristan


Daddy pushing Addison around

Addison asleep at the end of the night.
2 comments:
Cute pic's! Looks like Addison was wore out by the end of the night!
oh my gosh..those costumes are so cute!! They both look adorable in them!! tell Brandon that he looks really bald in the picture where he is carving the pumpkin and Kamden is playing with the pumpkins insides in the bowl. Im sure it will boost his self esteem! Well i hope you all had a fun time! Love Ya!!
Post a Comment