Wow... what a day!! It is only 8:20 and I am wiped out. I had my new daycare kid today. Who is good as gold and sweet as a button. But it was so hard having 2- 4 month old a 2 year old and a 18 month old! The babies are on the same feeding schedule so that made it kinda hard. And Addison is teething so bad all she did all day was scream! At about 12 I put all the kids down for nap and was shocked that I got all of them asleep. Well a short 20 minutes later Addison wakes up screaming her head off. I tried a bottle, rocking, bouncing, teething ring, cereal, binky... EVERYTHING! So I put her back to bed and let her cry it out. Turn the clock to 45 minutes later she is still screaming I finally can't take it anymore go get her up... plop her in her bouncy seat turn on Bear in the Big Blue House... and she goes quiet. For the next 20 minutes not a peep from her. She was pretty much like that all day. And Brandon worked late... actually he still isn't home and its almost 8:30!! So we watched Bear 14 times today. I know TV as a babysitter is bad. But that was the ONLY way to make her stop crying. No lie. So anyways... 7:30 rolled around both girls went down to bed easily and I finally cleaned the house.
Anyways... wow that kinda turned into a long vent!
Yesterday we had my brother a surprise birthday party here. And I have a couple of pics to share from the weekend

You should see the way Addi's face lights up when she sees her sister.

This was suppose to be part of Ad's costume... but it was way too big. Kamden liked to walk around the house in it.

Kamden got a pack of diapers out and was decorating her tissy.




Uncle Zach playing with Kam

Zach and Tristan fighting and Kamden cheering them on.
1 comment:
These pictures make Addison look so much like Brandon! It has something to do with the eyes.
Post a Comment