Friday, November 16, 2007
Kizoodle...
I just wanted to share with all the mommies this great website that I have been using for the past couple of weeks. Its called Kizoodle and its an online exchange of items. What you do is you list things for so many points. For example I listed a pair of Addi's shoes that were brand new for 3 points and then 3 points for shipping. If someone claims them then you mail them to them and you are rewarded points. So all you pay is the shipping and then you can turn around and use your points to Kizoodle someone else's things. Like I listed shoes and then a sweater... Shipping on each was like $1.60 and the I got about 15 points. Since then I have Kizoodles a pair of pants, a skirt and I still have 11 points left over. Its really fun and they have some great stuff on there. If you go and register and enter this code in the referral spot you get extra points to start with: 6MAPZM Click HERE to go to the website
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOoks like ya'll have a pretty busy and fun life there in SC. I was reading the latest crime statistics and they named North Charleston as the 7th most dangerous city in the US. I can't believe I walked around campus at night there and didn't even know how dangerous it was.
Post a Comment