Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Post #3 today!

I totally forgot to post this... and it wont let me edited my last post.

Yesterday the girls had their shots. They had an appointment 2 weeks ago but their shot record hadnt been sent over from the old doctor so we had to reschedule. Addison had her well check 2 weeks ago and was 13 lbs 10 ozs and 25 inches. And Kamden had her's yesterday.... She is 20 lbs (8th%) 31 inches (55th%). So she is a skinny little thing! She is only wearing 12 month pants which stinks because I bought all her winter clothes for this year at the end of last season so I bought 18 months... they dont fit so I had to go buy all new pants! Anyways... Kamden had 5 shots, thanks to her old doctor not giving the right shots at her 1 year appointment. And Addison had 4 shots. They got their shots at the same time and let me tell you it was the worst feeling in the world to hear both of your kids screaming in pain at the same time :* ( It made me feel like I was going to have a panic attack! They were both pretty whiney yesterday after the doctor. Kamden was walking around the house all funny and was actually begging for Tylenol.

But I wanted to share something Kamden did at the doctors: While we were waiting on the doctor she wouldnt sit still so I picked her up and was holding her like a baby and started to tell her a story. I guess she didnt like my story because she put her hand up to my mouth and said "no more mommy" It was hilarious! Brandon and I both started laughing so hard. She will say the most random things!

No comments: