Monday, October 15, 2007

Doctor Doctor!!

The girls had a doctors appointment today. Addison's 4 month and Kamden's 18 month. They werent able to get their shots because the records hadnt been sent over yet. And because Kamden broke out in the horrible looking rash all over her body this morning. The poor baby looks so bad and the doctor really didnt know what it was. But anyways, Addison weighs 13 lbs 10 ozs! And is 25 inches! I was shocked! Kamden was 14 lbs at 7 months! And Kam weighs 22 lbs... they didnt measure her but Brandon did the other day and she is 29 inches. I think Add is going to pass her soon. And the doctors were trying to tell me that Addison was going to be born at 3 lbs and really small.... yeah right! Anyways thats about all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay....I absolutely ADORE that Black and white photo of Kamden!!! Can you email me the jpg of that???? I neeeeeeed to scrap it!!! Seriously Brooke!