Friday, October 12, 2007

What a week!

Wow what a week its been! I'm exhausted! I have my old daycare kid back and it is wearing me out! Him and Kam fight all day long. I have bruises on my arm from one of his 100 tantrums a day. And it doesnt help that Kamden has seriously hit the terrible two's already. She's mouthy, likes to backtalk, doesnt listen, does things to bug me, annoys her sister... BUT she gives me that smile and melts my heart! Addison is growing so fast! She is laughing all the time now. We bought her a Bumbo the other day.. its one of those special made chairs for babies. The best $40 investment ever! She loves it and it makes getting things done around here so much easier. I think thats about it... its only 9 and I am heading to bed. My kids have been getting up at the crack of dawn this week. Like this morning it was 4! Yes thats right 4 in the morning.... What happened to my 9 o clock days?!?


Oh!! I forgot! yesterday I was changing the little boys diaper that I watch and I found a frog in it! A dead frog! Here is a pic... I know its gross that I took a picture.



I love this picture... It was perfect timing... Kamden put it on her head and I snapped the picture.





It got really quiet the other day and it NEVER gets quiet around here so I look in the living room and what do I find? Kamden passed out. And I mean passed out... she was sleeping so good that even when my daycare kiddo got here and was running around she didnt move.





Nice Bumbo hat Kam!





Addi chilling in her Bumbo! Anyone with babies needs one of these things, she is the happiest baby in it!


Kamster brushing her teeth...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why on earth was there a frog in his diaper? Cute pic's!! The bumbo chair is a very great investment...