Wow.. I knew I had a lot of pictures on my camera but I never thought it was almost 400! Anyways I have lots of pictures to share just from the pass couple of days. Today Kamden had her very first haircut!! Its also her 18 month mark! How crazy is that?! She was so good getting her haircut and sat still the whole time. I'm glad because I would have been mad if I paid $17.95 for a haircut that looked horrible because she wouldnt sit still. But it was worth the extra money because she thought it was so neat to sit in a fire truck while getting her haircut! What else... oh today we bought the girls DVD players to go in the car because car rides are horrible with them. You would have thought Kamden was going to bounce out of her seat when she saw that she could be in the car and watch her cartoons. It kept them both quiet and yes I know TV isnt the best thing in the world for them. But hey, Kamden is starting to speak some Spanish thanks to Dora. Also funny story... I always open the blinds in the morning and the other day Kam was standing at the living room window watching a squirrel that was on the back porch... we have tons and tons of squirrels in our yard so she is always standing at the window watching them. Well this squirrel looks at Kamden and then jumps at the window! They do that all the time but never when Kamden is watching. Well she screams stands there for a second and then turns around and runs! It was too funny, I was laughing so hard! And I just wanted to tell everyone how proud I am of Kamden because she is now saying "please and thank you" I've been working on it for a couple of weeks now. She is growing so fast. And of course Addison is as amazing as ever. She is such a big mama's girl which I love! Okay now for the pictures
Scarlett and Tristan...
2 comments:
Tristan is so big and just aboslitely adorable!! And little Addison is just beautiful. I can't believe Kamden did so well for her first haircut. Coytt had to be held down on the ground to get his done. Tell your mama that we are going through the temple Thanksgiving weekend and that I will send a family picture then. We have scheduled the Mesa Temple for our Endowments, and the Las Vegas for our Sealing. I am so excited!
Your girls are so beautiful!!! I say that all the time but it is so true. I can't believe how fast they grow.
Post a Comment