Friday, October 19, 2007

Our new pet...

Okay so that squirrel that I was telling yall about a couple of post down... the one that keeps jumping on the window. Well today he was walking around the back porch and he kept jumping on the window and then would wait and do it again. He wouldnt stop until either me or Kamden went over to the window and then he would just stare. If you would go to walk off he would jump at the window again. Kamden loved it! So I said "well it looks like we have a new pet, what do you want to name him?" And Kamden yells out "backpack backpack" Like on Dora, which is her favorite. So the rest of the afternoon she run over to the window and yells for "backpack" I tried to record her but of course she wont do it when I have the camera out....
This is the best picture I could get of him when I finally got my camera out.
Kamden pointing at Backpack running up the tree...
And the treat Kamden left for him...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is so cute how kamden named the squirrel backpack!! So funny!! Well its a good thing that Kamden likes Dora because then she will like what i got her for Christmas. I know..I already have her Christmas present but i couldnt resist when i saw it, plus when my mom comes she is going to bring the presents for them. I cant believe how big Addison is.. i have no doubt that she will pass Kamden by. :0