It's been a pretty boring week so far.... but I have managed to take lots of pictures this week. Mostly of Add since she can't run away from me! Kamden went and spent the night and mamaw and papaws on Tuesday night and gave them a run for their money! Finally they understand what I'm talking about when I say she is a handful.... actually a lot more then a handful. The kid is a firecracker! So on Wednesday I didnt have my daycare kid and Kamden was gone so Addi and I spent our first time every having Mommy and Addison time! It was really nice to spend time with just her and not have other kids to chase around. Even though I was pretty sad not having Kamden home to keep me super busy. I actually cried a couple of times during the day. Lets see what else... oh today Kamden and Addison got a package from Grandma and Grandpa Brooks with some Halloween goodies. Kamden's favorite part was the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse video. Her reaction was PRICELESS! I showed her and her eyes got huge and she gasped and started to hold her breathe! She actually started to turn blue so I was yelling at her to breathe. Mickey almost gave her a heart attack!! Thanks for the package! They loved it. Anyways, here are some pictures!

Sissy(Kamden) and Tissy(Addison)

Addi's painted toenails... they look bad but she would not stop kicking and laughing while I was doing it.


Sitting up!!!! Yep she's super smart!

Kamden playing peek a boo last night after she got home.

In her new Pj's... they are Dora and she was so excited when I showed her. And they were only $3 a Kohls!

Tummy time...

She loves the toys Grandma and Grandpa Bowles got her!

"I love Daddy" thats the truth! What a daddy's girl!

I dont like sharing pics with me in them... but oh well.
1 comment:
Your pineapple and spider pictures are really cool. A little creepy on that spider one but a great shot. I love the pictures of the girls. I wish I could have seen Kamden holding her breath. That sounds so funny!
Post a Comment