
Last night me, my mom and my brother Tristan went to see Hairspray the Musical. And let me tell you it was AWESOME! I've always been a huge fan of musicals and theather. When we got there out tickets were actually for Tuesday night... oops. My grandma is the one that gave us the tickets and said that it was on Wed. Well it wasnt a big deal. They just gave us new tickets. And we go in and sit down well what do you know we are right behind the sound booth!! We couldnt see anything expect the back of the stage. I was so mad because there is no way Tristan could see. And they actually sold all of the seats around us. So there was a group of us that couldnt see. So I went to complain and the lady was so rude to me. But anyways, we moved down a couple of seats and Tristan could see so my mom and I watched the whole show with two cameras and a computer screen right in front of us. It was a little annoying but it was worth it. I am actually writing an complaint email right now about the way the lady and the rest of the people behind the counter treated me. I mean they gave the other lady that complained front row seats. So anyways, it was so much fun. And the girl that plays Tracy the main character is actually LDS... which I thought was kinda neat! We have 4 more shoes to see with our season passes and next month is Cats. Hopefully I can go to that one if not I will let Tristan have my tickets because thats the one he really wants to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment