Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I just had to share...

Last night I had one of my best "mommy moments" yet. I had a meeting at church for Activity Day at 6 and Brandon had one at 7 so I got a ride with someone and he came later and I left and took the girls home. The whole way home they both screamed their heads off. I guess Addi was crying because Kamden was screaming for daddy. Well we get home and I'm really frustrated and I'm sitting on the floor watching TV and Kamden comes up to me takes her paci out of her mouth gives me a kiss and says"Love you Mama" Just random and out of the blue. It of course made me cry because it was beyond adorable! I cried telling Brandon about it and here I go getting all teary eyed again! It had to be one of the most heart warming moments with Kamden yet! She has been saying "love you" randomly for a couple of weeks now but I didnt think she knew what she was saying!

No comments: