Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Grateful....

So this morning all the kids are playing nicely so I'm sitting here on the computer....the new one we ended up buying last night. And I'm trying to get everything ready for Activity Day that is tonight. Thanks to the old computer losing all my stuff I'm starting from scratch. Anyways...



I look over and here comes Addison crawling over to me with the biggest gummy smile. And of course I always feel grateful for my kids but today it just hit me twice as hard how amazing they are. Addison will be 8 months old tomorrow and I keep asking myself where has the time gone?! In 8 short months she was changed so much... she is crawling, pulling up, saying mama, eating all kinds of food. I just can't believe that she use to be a tiny little baby.

Addison at 2 months-7 1/2 months-






And then there is Kamden... she will be 2 in April! I don't see how its possible that 2 years have gone by already. She isn't my little baby anymore she is my little girl. She's so smart and amazing. She talks non stop. She's starting to put sentences together better. She is so helpful and is always wanting to help. She's learning her colors and her numbers. I just can't get over the fact that she is so grown up.

Kamden 2 months-


20 months-



I feel so blessed to be a mother and couldn't imagine my life any other way.

2 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

Being a Mom sure is a blessing! And you think the 2 years have flown by... I'm going to have a 6 year old in April! When did that happen?! Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Great post Brooke! It's good you type this stuff out so when there are times you want to beat them black and blue (and I promise there will be) you can come here and reflect on how amazing your kids are and how much you love them dispite their ability to push your Mommy buttons. Love the photos!