Friday, February 15, 2008

TGIF!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful week and a very Happy Valentines day. We have been really sick so we haven't even been out of the house this week. Brandon is the only one that hasn't been sick(knock on wood) But I'm so glad its finally Friday. I need a nice relaxing weekend. I am going to get my haircut tomorrow... I need it so bad.. My hair is looking very rough! Have a great weekend everyone!
These are the flowers Brandon got me for V-day. We said we weren't getting each other anything... esp. since I haven't left the house all week. But he was a sweetie and surprised me! I'm not a fan of roses so these were very fitting!

And this is Kammy trying to make a new fashion statement. Wearing her Pj's with a dress over them. She refused to take it off so most of the day this is how she walked around the house!

1 comment:

Kmelanese said...

HeHe! don't you love when your kids wear weird things like that? Taylor likes to wear her PJ pants with her boots.