But in other news for the past 2 days Addison has been so whiny all the time so I thought maybe her ear infection was still hanging around. So yesterday my mom(thanks mama!) came up and watched Kamden and my daycare kiddo so I could take Adds to Doctors Care. After 2 hours in the waiting room the Dr said that her ears look fine. So I guess its just her teeth that are bothering her. It seems like we go to Doctors Care more then the regular Ped.. That's because they have horrible hours and yesterday when I called to try to get an appointment I forgot they are only open 2 hours on Thursday. But they had Addison with Kamden's b-day. But 5 other kids living at this address. Addison had some random parents. And I was the parent of some other kid. So needless to say I am in the process of finding a new doctor. They are way too unorganized. Anyways... this will be my last post for a while since we leave to go to Arizona tomorrow! Yay!
Make sure to check out the post below! Brandon took some great pictures.
2 comments:
Hope you're having fun in Arizona!
I can't believe how big they are getting! You have such cute kiddos!
Post a Comment