Monday, February 11, 2008

Our Trip....

Well we are back from a wonderful weekend at Disney World. Lots of fun but exhausting! Kamden went down Thursday morning with my mom and I was sooo happy to see her when we got their late Friday night. Its weird not having your kids with you! Saturday morning we got up... or well Brandon and I only slept about 3 hours because our kids don't do well sleeping in the same room. But anyways we had to run to Target because I didn't grab matching shoes for Kamden. The park was so crowded but its Disney World so what can you expect. Kamden and Addison didn't get to ride anything, the wait for Dumbo was 2 hours and there was no way she would stand there that long. Addison got pooped on by a bird! It actually hit Brandon in the head first and then fell onto Addison's arm. Pretty gross. Kamden was shocked and amazed when she got to meet Mickey Mouse. He is one of her favorites and didn't know what to do when she saw him. She just stared with her mouth open. She was asleep when Pooh and Tigger came by so I was bummed she didn't get to see them. I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted to but here are the ones I did take

Daddy and Kamden in Mickey's house...









Mommy and Addi in Mickey's Garden...











1 comment:

Kmelanese said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. That sucks that the wait for the rides were so long. We are going to Disneyland in April. I am glad you guys had fun!