Sunday, May 18, 2008

Cookout...

Last night we had a cookout at grandma Murdocks house. We had a blast! Kamden loved running around and going for rides on the 4-wheeler. Addison loved the rides too. Here are some pictures!

Also... Brandon is so excited to get his motorcycle this week he was online forever last night ordering our helmets and stuff. And he could hardly sleep last night. I told him May has been his month; a job with Highway Patrol, a dog, a motorcycle and then next week he is going skydiving!








































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the picture of brandon and the dog i quote from joe dirt your fathers hero (it comes off a little freaky!) he is such a comedian.i guess you have to know the movie joe dirt to get that.love,the wife of joe dirt fan.mama

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Cute dog! We used to have 2 dogs that looked JUST like it! Sunny and Super - Brandon might remember them. They were my dad's huntin' dogs. I'm guessing Brandon will want to train your dog to bird hunt too? I know he hunts a lot! Congratulations Brandon!