Friday, May 02, 2008
TGIF!
I just wanted to post a couple of pictures from this week. The kiddos have been SUPER cranky this week so I haven't played around with the camera much. Addison has been walking a little today! Can you believe in a month she will be ONE! Crazy huh? She's still kinda leery when it comes to walking but not too much longer and I will really be going out of my mind! Kamden is super sick an has been a little monster, but I guess I would be too if I had a double ear infection. She has an appointment at the end of the month for tubes. I hope everyone has a great weekend! Hopefully I can post some pictures tomorrow after I go out and try out my new lenses and filters for my camera.



They ride all over the house together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment