Saturday, May 31, 2008

Skydiving!

I hope everyone has had a great weekend. We sure did. Well kinda. Yesterday evening Brandon and I packed up two small backpacks and headed 2 1/2 hours up to Rock Hill. The ride for me on the interstate was KILLER. Stock seats hurt so bad after 30 minutes and I found out my helmet was way too big so it looked like Brandon had a bobble head doll riding with him. And then a piece of glass flew up and stuck into my knee.... that really hurt. Luckily I was wearing pants so it barely got my skin. We made it to Rock Hill safely at 10:30 and they had booked us in a smoking room on accident... oh how lovely that smell was. But I guess I can't complain since we only paid $7 for the hotel room and I will be getting more back so pretty much we got paid to stay there. : ) Thanks to rebates and deal searching. Anyways... Brandon's skydiving went great we were there for fours hours waiting for him to go up. He loved it and the pictures say it all. The video is even better. I got a killer sunburn while we were there. Did you know they let 5 year old's skydive? 5 YEAR OLDS! Jump out of a plane by themselves. What are their parents thinking? Anyways we were never so glad to be home. Thanks to mamaw and papaw for watching the kids. It was nice to get away its the first time we have ever left them. Our bodies are killing us and I can't wait to go to bed!





5 comments:

Tiffini said...

That looks like so much fun I am jealous!

Heidi Joncas said...

You couldn't get me to jump out of a plane! Looks like he had a blast though.

Anonymous said...

YAY BRANDON!!!! I'm sooooooo doing this as soon as my kids are old enough to take care of themselves in case anything happens to me! LOL I love yer bike dude! And Brooke! Love all the photos girl!!! The girls are cuter than ever!

The Davis's said...

Way to go Brandon. I have done that and it is the biggest rush and so much fun. Cute pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That is crazy, I would never do that! It looks like fun, but I would rather watch than participate.