Sunday, June 01, 2008

Way to Go Zach!

I meant to post this earlier and forgot. OOPS! I wanted to tell my brother Zach how proud of him we are. He graduated Seminary this past week and graduated high school! I can't believe that he is all grown up. To me he will always be that adorable little 5 year old boy with the curly mullet! Seriously Zach you had a mullet but it was adorable. We love you! And of course your nieces think the world of you. As Kamden says "my Ackie"


1 comment:

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

I feel like it has been for ever since I have checked blogs! So much has happened with you guys! Skydiving - crazy! Brandon has some guts! And I really like his new motorcycle! You guys probably save a TON of money in gas!! How are the cloth diapers going? I admire your diligence in trying to save money. I have to say I'd cut out $80 in food before I tried the cloth diaper thing!! :) Good luck!