I can not believe my baby girl is going to be ONE tomorrow! Crazy. We went to the park today to take some birthday pictures of her. She is such a busy body it was so hard to get a picture of her looking and smiling. And it was 100 degrees out with 100% humidty so we were dying after not too long and called it quits. Hopefully I'll get a better picture tomorrow. So anyways, here is my little baby








5 comments:
Happy Birthday Addison! (tomorrow). Cute pictures. I cant believe she is one already. Time for #3 ??? :)
How cute are those pictures!! Time flies she sure is a cutie
Hope you guys have a good time tomorrow! I always love the pictures you take! So beautiful!
Happy Birthday Addison! You are so cute!!! Mom you better spoil her on her first b-day.
aw i love them! you take amazing pics!
Post a Comment