Monday, June 23, 2008

Our weekend...

I hope everyone had a great weekend. We sure did. Grandpa Brooks was able to come for the weekend and we were so glad to have him here. The girls were pretty upset when he left, Kamden ran to the window at the airport saying "papaw no bye bye" in her really sad voice. We are so glad he could come for a couple of days!

Also last week we went to "Ready, Set, Jump!" Kamden had a blast! I felt bad for Addison since she just had to watch but there were so many pushy kids I didn't want her to get hurt. Kamden got pushed a couple of times and so did I. So I didn't need to go off on any kids more then I did. So anyways... there are some pictures. I ordered a new camera over the weekend and get it tomorrow! I am soooo excited! I decided I needed to have a back up camera if I'm going to be taking pictures. I also booked another weekend over the weekend which is awesome! So now I have 3 practice weddings! Yay!
Brandon leaves for academy in less then a month! I am so not looking forward to it. 19 weeks of academy is a long time and he will only be home on the weekends. But after the first 9 weeks he will officially be considered a State Trooper! Then the next 9 weeks are classes with the people that are going to be city or county police officers. I'm glad he is going to be living his dream it just stinks that Hwy Patrol has 9 more weeks of classes then city and county.

Kamden decided she was driving to the airport...






One of my favorite flowers! I wish I could grow these as well as my mom.

1 comment:

savvy said...

Are those hydrangeas? I just got a pink hydrangea bush and I'm so excited!!