Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Also...

I had a photo shoot tonight with a mom and her two kids. I was kinda bummed with the weather. It was raining up until I got there. But the pics turned out pretty good! Take a look here: http://brooksphotos.webs.com/apps/photos/album.jsp?albumID=1381362

Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Kmelanese said...

You are so talented! I wish I lived by you! I lvoe the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

I wish you lived here because I need a good photographer instead of Kiddie Kandids, I would like to take some cute one's outside, so If you are ever in AZ let me know. You have an awesome talent.

Tiffini said...

You did such a great job!! I wish I lived closer so you could do our pictures too. I am so excited for you!

The Davis's said...

Good job on the pictures! I love the one in the frame.