First- Cloth Diapering. I love it! I know that's crazy to say but really I do. Ever since we started there has not been one diaper rash! Woo HOO! My girls with disposables always had horrible rashes to the point of constant bleeding and nothing would help. That was one of the big reasons I decided to cloth. Yeah it may take a little more time out of my week for washing but that's okay.
Potty Training- They should have services that potty train for you. Seriously its not fun at all. But Kamden is doing pretty good so far. I'm just ready for it to be over and done with!
2 comments:
Amen to that! I would pay mucho money for someone to potty train my girls. I am not daring enough to try cloth diapering.
we're switching to cloth too, mostly to save money. . . i'm waiting for the diapers to come in the mail, we ordered 36 of the bumgenius one-size all-in-one diapers. . . even jon is excited about it!
good luck w/ the potty training. i know it's not totally the same, but we're housebreaking a puppy right now, so that's frustrating too. . . at least he's crate-trained though, that helps ALOT, especially at night or when we leave the house. . .
Post a Comment