We took the girls outside to play in their pool the other day. And of course they had a blast. We had to call it quits because every time Kamden would walk by Addison would grab her foot to make her trip and laugh her head off. Needless to say it started a big fight between the two of them. I know its bad but I can't help but laugh when they start fighting. They don't hurt each other its just hilarious to see them rolling around on the floor with each other. Bad I know! Anyways, here are some pictures.

Looking for Nala...





I LOVE this one!
3 comments:
looks like your summer is going to be fun with that little pool! Your girls are so cute!
I love your pool! That is so cute! I love the pictures of your girls too. Adorable as always!
hahaha Bobby and I laughed SO hard when we read this post (and the post after this) about your girls fighting! How funny!
Post a Comment