I"ve been slack on posting blogs here lately! I've been focusing a lot of my photography website and my tutu website that I didn't even think about blogging. I have to share some news that I'm REALLY excited about. 4 days ago is when I started my website and since then I've booked 5 appointments and get this... TWO weddings! Weddings, I can't believe it. Scares me to think about shooting them but they arent until Sep. so I have time. I offered 4 free sessions on craigslist to get my portfolio going and that has been the biggest help. After those were filled emails keep flooding in wanting to book. So I'm stoked about that.
This past weekend my dad, stepmom, and mamaw came in for the day to visit. It was nice to see them. We had a yummy lunch at the best Mexican restaurant ever.
Also this weekend we are getting ready for Grandpa Brooks to come visit! We are really excited about that. Kamden has been carrying his picture around all week really excited.

Kam, Addi, Mamaw Bowles and my stepmom Rebecca
Look at those curls!
Walking with daddy.
LOL... Don't ask me what the child was doing. She put the rod in her mouth and was making the funniest expressions!
No comments:
Post a Comment