For this all to be over! Sunday's are the worst days. Saying "goodbye" to Brandon for the week is so hard. I know its what we are suppose to be doing and that it will be worth it in the end. But knowing that doesn't make it any easier. Being a single parent during the week is tough. And then add daycare kids on top of that and it seriously stinks. The weekends go by way too fast. 116 more days... that's what I keep telling myself. I really hope this week is easier then last week. Sunday and Mondays are always the worst days for me. Maybe tomorrow we will go to the beach to pass some time.
2 comments:
Wow I am so excited for you for when he's done. I am sorry you have to do it on your own. Just count down the days it isnt to far away. He'll be done a few days after I have Mckenlee :) Oh I LOVE the new picture SUPER CUTE. You look wonderful love the dress!!!
I'm sorry it's as hard as it is for you! Hopefully it will start to go quicker for you and next thing you'll know, it will be over!!!
Post a Comment