Last night Brandon's cousin
Shanna and her little man Brody stayed with us. She was on her way to NC to pick up her girls. It was SO good to see them! And I'm so glad we got to meet Brody. He is one adorable little boy. Brandon is bummed that he missed them. But it was so nice to have the company last night. Here are a couple of pictures I snapped this morning. Kamden LOVED Brody. Which Kamden never really pays babies any attention. But she was all over him and calling him "her baby." Thanks for staying with us Shanna and I hope you made it home safely!


2 comments:
An arraged marriage sounds WONDERFUL. I mean why not your girls are cute and my boys are handosme so they would be SOO happy lol. You're the bestest. How did last night go with the girls?
OMIGOSH! Those pics are soooooo stinkin' CUTE Brooke! Thanks again for letting us crash your pad! It was so awesome to visit you and the girls! Missed you B-Man!!!
Post a Comment