Our weekend went by way too fast! I'm dreading Sundays since that's when Brandon leaves. But anyways, we had good weekend. Last night we went out to celebrate my mom's birthday at Wild Wings. Can you believe that I forgot my camera! I was so flippin mad. I wish I would have taken a picture of her cupcake cake.... Walmart wouldn't make me one so I had to get one that was already made. Well it was the beach with a big Elmo doll on it. So I pulled Elmo off and then they wrote "Happy Birthday Brooks" on it... why I don't know. So anyways I didn't have time to get another one so I made the "Brooks" into a beach towel and popped a little umbrella on it. Anyways... not too much is happening here. My birthday was last Thursday so my gift from my mom and Mark was a much needed haircut. I chopped a ton off! Pictures are at the bottom. Tomorrow we are going to go to the beach since I"ve been a slacker and haven't taken the girls that much this summer. So I'll post pictures sometime this week.

This is how the girls ride on their 4-wheeler

Loving on daddy..
Kamden washing mama's feet.

Short in the back, long in the front. I didn't take a before picture but it was BAD. So bad my hair never ever was out of a ponytail. I haven’t had a hair cut since Nov. so it was badly needed. My hair goddess as I like to call her is amazing! I told her I was sick of always have a ponytail but needed something easy. So before I could protest she grabbed my hair and cut the back short so I couldn’t do a ponytail. I trusted her so I just let her go for it.
Anyone in the Charleston area needs to go see Rachael at Salon Riviera in Mt Pleasant. She is awesome!
1 comment:
Happy birthday Brooke. I love your haircut and the shoes and mirror. Everything is so cute.
Post a Comment