Sunday, August 03, 2008

My adorable brother Tristan got me this gorgeous flower for my b-day. Its a house plant which is what I need. Seeing as how my not all there dog tears up ALL of my plants outside. Thanks birdie for the gorgeous flowers!

So anyone that knows me knows that I'm obsessed with shoes and pocketbooks. Well since having kids I rarely buy cute shoes or purses. And I'm always telling Brandon that I wish I had a pair of crazy funky shoes like I use to wear. Well these are what my wonderful husband got me. Before having kids I had close to 100 pairs of shoes if not more. Nowadays flip flops are all I wear.


I have been eyeing this mirror for the longest time. But didn't think Brandon would like it. Well we were out shopping yesterday and I pointed to it and told him that I've been looking at it forever. Well he actually liked it and it was marked down to $19! So we got a bangin deal. Now hanging it was a hassle within its self.

Also for my b-day Brandon is letting me redecorate. Our walls need painted SO bad. Thanks to Kamden her artistic expression the walls are really bad. So I picked out paint and hopefully in the next couple of weekends we will get the foyer, living room, dining/computer area repainted. And I'm ordering some new decor from this awesome site. Lakeside, check them out they have super cheap things!

1 comment:

Tiffini said...

Those are some hot shoes I LOVE THEM!!! I really like your mirror to I can't believe how cheap it was. I'm glad you had a great birthday.