I have no idea what she was doing here...
Its been another low-key weekend. We drove all over Charleston yesterday looking for the camera that I wanted and couldnt find it anywhere. So I ended up ordering a much better one online for not much more. I'm so excited about it and I've been looking into all kinds of photography stuff to buy in the future! Hmmm... wow I dont really have anything to post about. I'm really excited about this Wednesday... me, my mom and my friend are going to see the musical Hairspray. My grandma Murdock bought us the season tickets to see 5 Broadway shows. It will be so nice to get out of the house and not have kids with me for once! Well I do get out to go grocery shopping on Saturday mornings but still Wal-Mart is NOT my idea of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment